What To Bring With You
- Clothing appropriate for the weather including quick drying pants and shirts. While it’s not necessary to enter the water, you should expect to get wet up to your knees.
- If your going on an afternoon/evening shark fishing trip, please bring a light long sleeve shirt, light long pants, and shoes that cover your entire foot and can get wet. Dusk will often bring out very small biting bugs called no-see-ums that can make you a bit uncomfortable if your not dressed properly.
- Each fisherman age 16 and over is required to have a valid Florida Salwater Fishing License which can be purchased ahead of time at www.myfwc.com or by phone at (888) 347-4356 (there is a small surcharge for both). Alternatively you can purchase your license locally at Walmart. See the map below for a nearby Walmart locations.
- Sunglasses a hat and sunscreen are a must.
- A cooler with drinks and snacks. Glass bottles and alcoholic beverages are not allowed on Brevard County beaches.
- A folding beach/lawn chair.
- Camera, in a bag to keep off the sand.
- Show up with an attitude ready to learn and enjoy your day on the water
This entry was posted in Trip Details
. Bookmark the permalink